A-ICE is pleased to announce a newly formed partnership with Poprad-Tatry International Airport, a major gateway to the High and
A-FIDS: A-ICE Flight Information Display System
The A-ICE Flight Information Display System (A-FIDS) ensures that all relevant information is displayed at the right time and in the right place. Supporting multi-lingual display technology.
The A-FIDS, ensures that all relevant information is displayed at the right time, in the right place. A-FIDS, supports external interfaces to web servers, to allow pages to be delivered quickly to wherever they are needed, increasing the audience and potentially reducing terminal congestion. Connected with the Central Database (A-ODB), the system is designed to operate with minimal manual entry.
- A-FIDS is a scalable, state-of-the-art system including multi-lingual display technology
- Flight, delay or boarding information, as well as gate or baggage belt assignments, can be processed automatically
- A well-designed system contributing to a more efficient facility, promoting travellers satisfaction
- User configurable displays for different departments and locations
- Clustered monitors for extended displays
- Support for specialized devices
- Emergency override message displays
- Remote monitoring and maintenance
- Free text display pages
- Timed sequencing for rolling displays
- Full system and management reporting
A-FIDS: Flight Information Display - Product Sheet
Easing the flow of passengers through the terminal by ensuring all relevant information is displayed in the right place and at the right time. The A-ICE Flight Information Display System (A-FIDS) is a scalable, state-of-the-art system for handling a wealth of flight-related information, including arrivals and departures, boarding and delay as well as details on gate or baggage belt assignment.
A well-designed system contributes to a more efficient facility and promotes traveller satisfaction, and the A-ICE Flight Information Display System (A-FIDS) ensures that all relevant information is displayed at the right time, in the right place; and between all of the interlinked systems in the right format.
follow our success
Inter Airport Europe 2023 is a key event in the aviation sector, offering a platform for expertise and innovation to
Why Next-Gen Airport Technology is Key to Better Passenger Experience As air travel rebounds with nearly 3.5 billion passengers in
As industries across the globe navigate the waves of digitalization, airports and airlines are riding the same tide. The compelling