A-ICE Handling DataBase
A-HDB is the perfect solution for managing flight ground operations and services. Full dispatching and supervision throughout the ground time cycle
A comprehensive solution, gathering data from flights and services, to give Ground Handlers complete visibility of operations throughout the ground process cycle. Several views and charts are available for monitoring real-time operations. Among them, apron view with flight status, task status, resources allocated and relevant positioning or a turnaround monitor with arrival and departure information at a glance and possibility to add or modify information quickly.
- Streamline operations with central database containing all real-time data
- Early identification of potential delays and critical situations
- Keep track of all available services and extra services requests along with time of important flight operations (pax disembarkation/embarkation, cargo/mail/baggage offloading /loading, refueling start/end and etc…)
- Resources management to match SLAs
- Reduced training times with user friendly and intuitive interface
- Web based user interface for operations and back-office
- Ramp Agent’s PDA for keeping track of services provided and extra services requests
- Integration with A-ICE’s and third party AODBs and scheduling systems
- Integration with A-ICE’s and third party Aviation Contract and Billing systems
- Complete overview of all ongoing operations on Turn-Around Gantt Chart with clear indication of critical issues
- Flight Gantt Chart with information on services and operations timings and quantities
- All flight and service information available on the Ramp Agent’s PDA with possibility to add notes and receive notifications from back-office
- Task allocation view for dispatching and monitoring.
- Mobile application running on smartphones for interaction with resources (dispatching / feedback) as well as for services data collection.
- Secure access to data with groups and profiles allows choosing what type of information and on what flights is available to every single user of the system
- Historical database with consolidated data for past flights and data warehouse for easy Business Intelligence and Reporting